My secret to my success rests in the hands of this very red handle band you see in front of you!
I joined stroller fit class a few months ago and it has done wonders for my physique!
Turns out I have the loudest scream in the class so they allow me to lead the handle band exercises.
This is how you do a lateral raise. Take note on how perfect my form is.
When class is over, it's important to clean your equipment. The best way to do this is to start at the point where the black meets the red and work your way up to the handle!
+003.jpg)
2 comments:
Looking good, Canyon! Please teach me some more of your moves. I will try to make it out to Colorado soon!
Love, Eleanor
HOw do you like the class? I've been thinking about joining one here, but the closest one is held close to 20miles away and not sure if it would be worth the drive?
Post a Comment