Hello everyone! My name is Canyon Gregory Cannell and this is me right after I was removed from my mommy's tummy. I was born June 28th at 5:07a.m. I am a very big boy weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. Not only was I blessed with these huge hands, I am also close to getting my black belt in karate. As you can see I have the form down perfectly. I had nine months to practice this very complicated skill and almost had to use it on the first guy I met. Fortunately he saved himself and decided to put me down and walk away.
I tried to sing "Happy Birthday To Me"as loud as I could thinking it would distract me from the pain of these strangers trying to take my blood. It didn't really take the pain away but I think the people around me really enjoyed it!
This is my mommy. I got to see her right after they cleaned me all up. Because of my stubbornness, she had more surgery to endure after my arrival. The first thing she said to me was "Hey beautiful boy!"
This is my daddy. Everyone says I got my good looks from him. I have to say he IS rather handsome. I made sure I had him wrapped around my little finger immediately and refused to let go until he agreed.


2 comments:
Congrats cousin Stacie & Greg on Canyon's arrival! Maybe one day we can come out to Oregon & meet you! It's a long way from SC but it would be worth it. You can check out my blog too at:
http://www.eleanorsplace.blogspot.com/
Love,
Sarah, Nakia & Eleanor Pope
Is that baby me
Post a Comment